India is the largest producer of milk in the world with 146.3 million tonnes of production and per capita availability of 322 GM/day.
Fortification of milk with Vitamin A and Vitamin D is required in India because of the widespread deficiencies present in the population. A National Nutrition Monitoring Bureau (NNMB) survey and a Report of the expert group of ICMR in 2012 stated that India has very high burden of Vitamin A and D deficiencies, amongst both young children and adults particularly in urban areas are physically less active and have a very limited exposure to sunlight. Also, while milk is a rich source of high quality protein, calcium and vitamins A and D. Vitamins A & D are lost when milk fat is removed during processing.
Since milk is consumed by all, its fortification with micronutrients is a good strategy to address micronutrient malnutrition.
- Longer lasting premix, due to reduced reactivity of nutrients from environment exposure – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Controlled release of nutrients in food – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Happy consumers due to assured nutrient delivery – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Cost effective nutrient fortification – no investment in new equipment
- 100% Vegetarian – satisfied consumers
- Assured & consistent quality – COA available on request
- Made from safe materials – SDS available on request
- Brand loyalty & trusting consumers – from Fortified Logo displayed on consumer packs
Customizable Fortification Premixes – Tailormade To Your Requirements
Get A Quote
ULTRAMIX AD2 – (Milk)
ULTRAMIX AD2 – (Milk): 100% vegetarian ultra-stable premix with food grade antioxidants for milk f...
Breakfast Cereals Fortification
Breakfast Cereals Fortification The Need Iron fortification is already widely practised in many pa...
Rice & FRK Fortification
Rice & FRK Fortification The Need Rice fortification is a cost effective and culturally approp...