More than 57% of children in India suffer from Vitamin A deficiency, a major cause of night-blindness. Additionally, a high proportion of pregnant women and their new-borns suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D plays an important role in decreasing the risk of many diseases, including cancers, auto-immune diseases, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
As per Household Consumer Expenditure (HCE) Survey in India, NSSO 2011, consumption of oil is ~20-30 GM/person/day. As Vitamins A and D are fat-soluble, fortification of vegetable oils and fats with these is a good strategy to address micronutrient malnutrition – as fortified vegetable oil provides ~30% of Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA) for Vitamins A and D.
- Longer lasting premix, due to reduced reactivity of nutrients from environment exposure – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Controlled release of nutrients in food – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Happy consumers due to assured nutrient delivery – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Cost effective nutrient fortification – no investment in new equipment
- 100% Vegetarian – satisfied consumers
- Assured & consistent quality – COA available on request
- Made from safe materials – SDS available on request
- Brand loyalty & trusting consumers – from Fortified Logo displayed on consumer packs
Customizable Fortification Premixes – Tailormade To Your Requirements
Get A Quote
Breakfast Cereals Fortification
Breakfast Cereals Fortification The Need Iron fortification is already widely practised in many pa...
Milk Fortification The Need India is the largest producer of milk in the world with 146.3 million ...
Flour Fortification The Need As per National Nutrition Monitoring Bureau (NNMB) survey 2012, the a...