More than 57% of children in India suffer from Vitamin A deficiency, a major cause of night-blindness. Additionally, a high proportion of pregnant women and their new-borns suffer from Vitamin D deficiency. Vitamin D plays an important role in decreasing the risk of many diseases, including cancers, auto-immune diseases, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular disease.
As per Household Consumer Expenditure (HCE) Survey in India, NSSO 2011, consumption of oil is ~20-30 GM/person/day. As Vitamins A and D are fat-soluble, fortification of vegetable oils and fats with these is a good strategy to address micronutrient malnutrition – as fortified vegetable oil provides ~30% of Recommended Dietary Allowances (RDA) for Vitamins A and D.
- Longer lasting premix, due to reduced reactivity of nutrients from environment exposure – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Controlled release of nutrients in food – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Happy consumers due to assured nutrient delivery – from cutting-edge Microencapsulation Technology
- Cost effective nutrient fortification – no investment in new equipment
- 100% Vegetarian – satisfied consumers
- Assured & consistent quality – COA available on request
- Made from safe materials – SDS available on request
- Brand loyalty & trusting consumers – from Fortified Logo displayed on consumer packs
Customizable Fortification Premixes – Tailormade To Your Requirements
Get A Quote
Salt Fortification The Need Iodine deficiency disorders (IDD) range from goitre, hypothyroidism, c...
Bread – Biscuit – Bakery & Pasta Fortification
Bread – Biscuit – Bakery & Pasta Fortification The Need Wheat is the staple food for most ...
ULTRAMIX AD2 – (Milk)
ULTRAMIX AD2 – (Milk): 100% vegetarian ultra-stable premix with food grade antioxidants for milk f...